We are so excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning. We offer many resources to help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding.
While the culture's definition of marriage tends to be ever evolving, it is our belief that God is the one true authority on marriage, and he lays that out for us in the Bible (Gen. 2:24, Matt. 19:1-9, Mark 10:1-12). Based on the understanding from the Bible, we only recognize marriages that meet the biblical definition: a committed, covenant relationship between one gender-normative man and one gender-normative woman. All pastors, ministers, and staff of Berean will only participate in weddings and officiate marriages that meet this definition. Subsequently, the facilities and property of Berean will only host marriage ceremonies that meet this definition.
Deposits and Fees
The fee is $500, plus an additional $250 refundable security deposit, for non-members and members. The security deposit is due at the time you desire to secure your date, and is available for refund (assuming no damage or need for extra cleaning is found) after the buildings have been inspected after your event.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the day and week following Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Scheduling a Wedding
- Complete the scheduling form to indicate the date you want to have your wedding. You cannot schedule a wedding more than 1 year ahead of time, and no less than 3 months from your desired date. Our wedding coordinator will contact you to confirm availability. Confirmation does not guarantee the date for your wedding. The date will be only held when we receive the wedding application and $250 security deposit.
- Once we confirm your desired date, complete the Wedding Application. You will receive an email confirming that we received your application and booked your date. Then the wedding coordinator will set up a meeting to discuss the church wedding policies.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. Bring a copy of your course completion certificate to your meeting with the wedding coordinator.
- One month prior to your wedding, our coordinator will meet with you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, decorations, and production needs. The wedding fees are due at this meeting.
Request a Pastor
- If you want a pastor from Berean to officiate your wedding, complete and submit the Wedding Application.
- You cannot schedule a pastor from Berean to perform your ceremony more than 1 year ahead of time, and must request one no later than 3 months from your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from Berean must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage.
As our desire to serve and assist you during your time of loss, we make our facilities available for funerals, but availability is limited. Only certain days and times of the week are open, and those times often change week to week. If you want to check availability, or if you need a pastor from Berean to conduct a memorial service, please contact David Mills.